The 6th edition of the Health Tech Event will take place on December 8, 2016, at High Tech Campus Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
The conference will focus on the following areas:
- Hospital – Based Health Technology Assessment (HTA) – How can hospitals decide which technology to invest in. Find more about Hospital – Based HTA and its importance here.
- Robotics in Cure and Care – Collaboration between technology developer, patients and healthcare professionals; Role of robotics in cure; Robotics in rehabilitation; Robotics in elderly care; Robotised surgery; Robotic prosthetic; Connecting parts for robots; New developments of robotics in healthcare
- Using Photonics in Healthcare
Who should attend?
The conference is mainly addressed to:
- Hospital management
- Health tech manufacturers and designers
- Companies (SMEs, large companies, university spin-outs) active in healthcare robotics & photonics
- Medical insurance companies
- Innovation managers
- Regulatory institutions
- Service providers
- Research organisations
… but is open and of interest to anyone who sees potential in robotics and photonics in healthcare and hospital-based HTA!