Technology is quickly transforming the world of health care. On December 08, 2016, the 6th edition of the Health Tech Event at High Tech Campus Eindhoven brought together the brightest minds from within the field to inspire and enlighten you about the latest trends and developments in health technology.
The event was successful, bringing together over 120 attendees and speakers, who joined the discussion around the main topics of the conference:
- Robotics in Cure and Care – topics ranging from social robots to robotised surgery and solutions to transfer cure and care from the hospital to the home.
- Hospital–based Health Technology Assessment (HTA) – How can hospitals decide which technology to invest in?
Read here why hospital-based HTA is crucial.
- Photonics in Healthcare
Photonics is the science of light and a key enabling technology for health tech. Topics range from bio-photonics sensors to guidewire-based diagnostics.
Find more about the 2016 edition.
Who should attend the next edition?
Although everyone is welcome, the conference is mainly addressed to:
- Hospital management
- Health tech manufacturers and designers
- Companies (SMEs, large companies, university spin-outs) active in healthcare robotics & photonics
- Medical insurance companies
- Innovation managers
- Regulatory institutions
- Service providers
- Research organisations
… but we’re open and of interest to anyone who sees potential in robotics and photonics in healthcare and hospital-based HTA!