EPIC is exhibition partner of Health Tech Event, which will take place on December 08, 2016, at High Tech Campus Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
EPIC is the industry association that promotes the sustainable development of organisations working in the field of photonics. We foster a vibrant photonics ecosystem by maintaining a strong network and acting as a catalyst and facilitator for technological and commercial advancement. EPIC publishes market and technology reports, organizes technical workshops and B2B roundtables, international delegations, engages in advocacy and lobbying, European funded projects, finance and investment, education and training activities, standards and roadmaps, pavilions at exhibitions.
About Health Tech Event
The 6th edition of the Health Tech Event – Hospital-based HTA | Robotics & Photonics for Healthcare (https://www.healthtechevent.com/ ) will take place on December 08, 2016, at High Tech Campus Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
The conference focuses on the following topics:
•Hospital – Based Health Technology Assessment (HTA)
•Robotics in Cure and Care
•Using Photonics in Healthcare
The HealthTech Event will bring new, innovative insights into the latest developments and vivid discussions around the topics of interest. We invite you to take a look at the conference program below:
– Ellen Willemse, Project Manager, The Netherlands Study Centre for Technology Trends (STT), on “Is this the future?”
– Amit Kumar Pandey, Chief Scientist (Robotics), SoftBank Robotics (formerly Aldebaran Robotics) (France), on “Social Robots, Healthcare & Therapy: Societal needs and the industrial perspective”
– Jeroen Kemperman, Manager Strategy Business & Development, Zilveren Kruis, Achmea, on “Brilliant business models will bring 50% of hospital treatments to home”
– Tobias Gantner, Founder HealthCare Futurists/ Director ECIE (Germany), on “Healthcare is for everyone, not just for Doctors. The European Center for Patient Centric Innovation and Medical Entrepreneurship (ECIE) tries to bring academia and business together”
– Paul De Raeve, Secretary General, European Federation of Nurses Associations (EFN) (Belgium), on “Nurses love robots”
– Plenary session, powered by Slimmer Leven 2020: Peter Portheine, Director, Coöperatie Slimmer Leven 2020 / Programm manager Health Innovation Brainport Development & more speakers to be announced
– Parallel Session ‘Hospital-based HTA’, with speakers from The Knowledge Center in the Norwegian Institute of Public Health (Norway) and Maastricht UMC+
– Parallel Session ‘Robotics in Health Care’, with speakers from University Medical Center Utrecht, Microsure, Delft University of Technology, PRECEYES and Tinybots
– Parallel Session ‘Photonic applications in Care and Cure’, with speakers from Tyndall Institute (Ireland) and Centre for Process Innovation Limited (CPI) (UK)
– Parallel Session (Dutch spoken) powered by Slimmer Leven 2020 ‘Veranderingen in de waardeketen / changing value chains’
– Parallel Session (Dutch spoken) powered by Slimmer Leven 2020 ‘MKB in de gezondheidszorg / SME in health care’
For registration, we invite you to use the following link: https://www.healthtechevent.com/register/