Tikcit is registration platform partner of Health Tech Event, which will take place on 08-12-2016 at High Tech Campus in Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Organising an event implies many issues, from ticketing to e-payments, from statistics to ordering supplies, from surveys to social media and many many more. Tikcit is the platform to support you.
Tikcit is the first ever platform that enables you to help you organising your event from ticketing to all features you require.
Tikcit offers all basic features but the strength of it is that Tikcit enables you to connect many tools from other partners to optimize the organisation of your event.
Since Tikcit is a platform it allows participants to co-create and exchange value with each other.
External developers can extend platform functionality using our API and contribute back to the very infrastructure of the business.
Platform users who act as producers can create value on the platform for other users to consume.
Tikcit provides an open, participative, plug-and-play infrastructure for producers and consumers to plug into and interact with each other.
For more information about the API and the use of it, please use this form.
About Health Tech Event
The 6th edition of the Health Tech Event will take place on December 8, 2016, at High Tech Campus Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
The conference will focus on the following areas:
- Hospital – Based Health Technology Assessment (HTA) – How can hospitals decide which technology to invest in. Find more about Hospital – Based HTA and its importance here.
- Robotics in Cure and Care – Collaboration between technology developer, patients and healthcare professionals; Role of robotics in cure; Robotics in rehabilitation; Robotics in elderly care; Robotised surgery; Robotic prosthetic; Connecting parts for robots; New developments of robotics in healthcare
- Using Photonics in Healthcare
Who should attend?
The conference is mainly addressed to:
- Hospital management
- Health tech manufacturers and designers
- Companies (SMEs, large companies, university spin-outs) active in healthcare robotics & photonics
- Medical insurance companies
- Innovation managers
- Regulatory institutions
- Service providers
- Research organisations
… but is open and of interest to anyone who sees potential in robotics and photonics in healthcare and hospital-based HTA!