- Airport and trainstation
- Academic Hospital Maastricht (azM)
- University Maastricht (UM)
- Maastrichts Health Campus
- Chemelot – Chemelot is a unique chemical and materials community that ensures accelerated business growth through the open exchange of ideas.
|Arriving by car?||MECC Maastricht
6229 GV Maastricht
Conference room: Congrescentrum, Lobby
We advise you to park your car at P4.
Parking tickets are available from the machines in the lobby, cost 10,- incl. VAT.
For current traffic information, see the map on this website.
|Arriving by airplane?||The region has many international airports,|
|Arriving by train?||Train station Maastricht Randwyck is only 200 meters away from MECC Maastricht. Check the train connections here.|
|Arriving by bus?||A bus stop is at the train station, 200 meters from MECC Maastricht. Check the bus connections here.|
|Taxi?||Taxi Frenske: +31 (0)43 36 36 36 2
Taxi Service Maastricht: +31(0)43 – 260 66 66
Book your hotel room through MECC Hotel Services, the official housing partner of 3D Medical Expo.
Because of the long-standing collaboration between MECC Hotel Services and the hotels in Maastricht and surroundings, they are able to offer you the best competitive room rates in town.
- best available room rates
- guaranteed availability
- free cancellation up to 24 hours before arrival
- wide variety of hotels in Maastricht and surroundings
- transfer from and to the airport from € 40,00
The dedicated team of MECC Hotel Services can also assist you concerning special requests. For more information about their services click here , you can contact them by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone via +31 43 38 38 361.